Electrocardiogram: Up Close and Cardiological (Part 1)
A Fukuda Denshi FX-2111 Cardimax ECG Product Review
I guess that you already know (as we have is discussed this in this website) that an electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) is a test that checks for problems with the electrical activity of your heart. An EKG translates the heart's electrical activity into line tracings on paper. The spikes and dips in the line tracings are called waves. See a picture of the EKG components and intervals.
The heart is a muscular pump made up of four chambers. The two upper chambers are called atria, and the two lower chambers are called ventricles. A natural electrical system causes the heart muscle to contract and pump blood through the heart to the lungs and the rest of the body. See a picture of the heart and its electrical system.
But on the question on why an electrocardiogram should be done, the following are the main reasons:
- Check the heart's electrical activity.
- Find the cause of unexplained chest pain, which could be caused by a heart attack, inflammation of the sac surrounding the heart (pericarditis), or angina.
- Find the cause of symptoms of heart disease, such as shortness of breath, dizziness, fainting, or rapid, irregular heartbeats (palpitations).
- Find out if the walls of the heart chambers are too thick (hypertrophied).
- Check how well medicines are working and whether they are causing side effects that affect the heart.
- Check how well mechanical devices that are implanted in the heart, such as pacemakers, are working to control a normal heartbeat.
- Check the health of the heart when other diseases or conditions are present, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, cigarette smoking, diabetes, or a family history of early heart disease.
We are stopping here for now to introduce yet another remarkable product from the Fukuda Denshi brand which is the Fukuda Denshi FX-2111 Cardimax ECG as being listed EKGShop.Com site which recommends this product to use as being a trusted brand used by most medical centers and professionals.
The Fukuda Denshi FX-2111 Cardimax ECG has the following safety/quality approvals of CE, GM Mark, GOST, ISO 9001, FDA, etc.
This said EKG Machine has up to $30 reimbursement per test. This machine pays for itself after 40 tests. This ECG Machine has a compact, lightweight design and 12-lead recording at the touch of a button.
Aside from the abovementioned specs, this EKG also includes these features: clear waveform recording with the thermal printer, enhanced program menu allows for customized settings, two power sources for either AC or rechargeable battery operation, its dimensions is 26.2(W) x 18.2(D) x 6.3(H) cm and the weight is approximately 1.7 Kg.
Moreover, if you buy EKG on our website (www.ekgshop.com), we offer a 3-year manufacturers warranty. You can also avail for a 1 year extended warranty which is available for $ 199 only. Extended warranty plans available including free loaners and our exclusive Rapid Response Service.